For a more comprehensive view of our experience, please contact
a member of the FinTech Foundry team.
- Advised a global investment company in connection with its more than $500 million equity financing round in a late-stage personal finance company.
- Advised a high-growth InsurTech company on its $250 million Series C financing round.
- Advised a RegTech company on its $10.5 million Series A financing round.
- Advising a cross-border digital payments company on New York state licensing and regulatory issues.
- Advising a payments company on regulatory matters associated with offering bitcoin wallet services to customers.
- Providing regulatory advice to a global financial institution in connection with possible “big data” initiative.
- Advised a cloud-based human resources software company in creating a data incident response protocol and GDPR compliance program.
- Representing a trade execution platform by analyzing the impact of US tax reform on the company’s businesses and corporate structure, as well as advising on employee compensation and benefits structure.
|Capital Markets & M&A
- Advised Brazil's leading provider of financial technology solutions on its approximate $1.75 billion IPO on the NYSE.
- Advised a Chinese peer-to-peer lending platform on its Nasdaq IPO.
- Represented a global payments infrastructure company in its acquisition of a digital payments platform.
Blockchain & Digital Assets
- Advising a global financial infrastructure provider in establishing and financing new venture that will offer a federally regulated market for Bitcoin.
- Advised a leading cryptocurrency investment firm on transacting in cryptocurrency-related derivatives and prepared trading documentation that we are currently negotiating with its counterparties.
- Advising a financial investment brokerage on preparation of trading documentation for cryptocurrency-related derivatives, particularly with respect to important concepts and asset characteristics that should be considered when negotiating trades in respect of cryptocurrencies.