Who We’re AdvisingWe advise startups, high-growth companies, investors and financial institutions that are transforming the way customers interact with financial services, including:
- Neobanks and Digital Banking Platforms
- Alternative Lending Platforms
- Big Data Analytics Providers
- PropTech Companies
- Financial Wellness Companies
- Personal Finance Platforms
- Blockchain-based Solutions
- Digital Asset Service Providers and Investment Companies
- Remittance Solutions
- Payments Companies
- AI-based Financial Services Products
- Digital Identity and Cybersecurity Companies
- Non-FinTech and Growth-stage Companies Leveraging Financial Services
What We OfferGet Off The Ground
Set up your company, manage your IP and close your first round of funding.
Negotiate Deals And Contracts
Ensure you stay protected through fundraising rounds and partnership agreements.
Protect Your Investments
Identify and remedy any legal and regulatory issues within your portfolio companies.
Expand Product Offerings
Understand the legal and regulatory implications of new products and services
Develop a plan to keep your business running smoothly during times of uncertainty.
Engage with our industry partners as well as financial institutions, investors and other startups within our network.
Fundraising And Exit Opportunities
Receive guidance and support throughout fundraising rounds. Maximize the value of your business during exit negotiations.
Scaling And International Expansion
Understand and overcome the legal and regulatory hurdles to expand your geographic footprint.
- The underwriters in connection with the IPO of One 97 Communications, India's largest digital payments and financial services platform
- Greenidge, the first publicly traded, vertically integrated bitcoin mining and power generation company that is 100% carbon neutral, on its merger with Support.com and NASDAQ listing
- Goldman Sachs and its digital banking subsidiary GS Marcus on an agreement with Walmart to offer lines of credit to Marketplace sellers on Walmart.com
- Bank of America in its strategic investment in Paxos, which is the first regulated blockchain infrastructure platform
- Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. in its formation and financings of Bakkt Holdings, an ecosystem for digital assets
- First Data Corporation in its acquisition of TeleCash Kommunikations-Service GmbH from T-Systems International GmbH, a division of Deutsche Telekom AG Moneygram Systems Inc
- Eqonex (formerly Diginex), a digital assets financial services company and the first NASDAQ-listed company to operate a cryptocurrency exchange, on a number of corporate, regulatory, capital markets, M&A and litigation matters
- VMware in its investment in Digital Asset Holdings
- Intuit Limited in its acquisitions of PayCycle, Acrede Technology Group Holdings and PaySuite
- MFS Africa, a mobile-payment platform that connects 55 million people in 17 African countries, in its acquisition of Sochitel UK Limited
- Pagseguro in connection with its listing on the NYSE
- ICE’s new venture, Bakkt, in a $2.1 billion merger with special purpose acquisition company, VPC Impact Acquisitions Holdings
- Visa in its acquisition of Playspan Inc
- Tencent Holdings in its acquisition of a 49% interest in Level UP! mobile payment system
- Hexindai in connection with its IPO on the NASDAQ Global Market
- Monitise plc, one of the first UK-based FinTech companies, in connection with its demerger from Morse plc and initial public offering
- Bank of Nova Scotia in its acquisition of E*Trade Canada from E*Trade Financial Corporation
- A Belgian FinTech company in connection with its proposed initial public offering and Euronext Brussels listing
- Qatar Investment Authority in connection with its equity financing of more than $500 million in SoFi
- The underwriters in connection with the initial public offering and NASDAQ listing of Lexinfintech Holdings
- NASDAQ DMX Group in its acquisition of the Investor Relations, Public Relations and Multimedia Solutions businesses of Thomson Reuters; in the creation of a joint venture with Sharepost, Inc. to form the NASDAQ Private Market LLC; and in its joining bid, together with ICE, for NYSE Euronext
- A cross-border digital payments company on licensing and regulatory issues
- A digital asset wallet services and custody provider on a number of regulatory, corporate, employment and tax matters
- A digital asset custody and payments platform in its application for a charter to operate as a limited purpose trust company
For a more comprehensive view of our experience, please contact a member of the FinTech Foundry team.